There are 26 owner complaints spread out over 11 years, but the most belong to the 2007.
This generation ranks 34th in reliability out of 45 overall Audi generations.
This generation has been recalled 12 times. It's also part of 8 investigations and has 1141 TSBs.
- electrical engine won't turn over, won't start in the 2007 Q7 at 63000 miles
- wheels / hubs premature tire wear in the 2013 Q7 at 12500 miles
- electrical keys automatically lock car in the 2015 Q7 at 2100 miles
- brakes needs brakes done in the 2007 Q7 at 44000 miles
- cooling system overheating in the 2012 Q7 at 50952 miles
- brakes premature brake wear in the 2014 Q7 at 17000 miles